- Open or record a Video Demo.
- On the Timeline, click where you want to begin the Trim process. (The red bar you will see is known as the Playhead.)
- From beneath the Timeline, click the Trim button. (Two markers will appear. Upon completion, the area between the markers will be deleted.)
- Drag the two markers left or right as necessary to highlight the part of the video you want to delete.
- Click the word Trim on the Timeline to trim the selection.
If you'd like to see a demonstration of video trimming, check out this video on the IconLogic YouTube channel. And if you'd like to see some of my Video Demos, stay on our YouTube channel. Every video you see was created using Captivate's Video Demo feature.