- Go to the Admin page.
- In Account, click the drop-down menu and choose Create new account.
- Fill in the form and click Get Tracking ID.
- Copy the Website Tracking code to your clipboard.
Add Google Analytics code to RoboHelp
- Create a Master Page or open an existing Master Page. (Project > Pods > Output Setup > Master Pages)
- Click Edit Footer to add a footer to the Master Page.
- Switch to HTML view.
- Paste the tracking code into the footer section.
- Assign the Master Page to all topics.
- Generate your output and place the help on a web server.
Once you place the help on a server, it may take up to two days before you will see tracking results.