Adobe has announced a free update to its popular Adobe Captivate 8 software. The update fixes several bugs and includes some nice enhancements.
To get the update, choose Help > Updates from within the Captivate program. Once the update is installed, your new Captivate version will be 184.108.40.206.
Here's a partial list of what's new in the update:
- Responsive drag-and-drop interactions
- Google Maps enabled geo-location support
- Native app publisher
- Custom shapes and lines are now supported in responsive projects
- Streaming video support through embedded code in Web objects
- Success/Failure/Hint captions in quiz questions can now be replaced with smart shapes
- Swatches integration in color palette
- Symmetrical shapes
- The EXE publish option is back