There are many reasons you may want to globally change every instance of a font in a PowerPoint presentation. Maybe you inherited a presentation from someone else and it needs a little work. Maybe you've had a change of heart about your own design choice. Maybe a client would prefer a different font. Whatever the case, manually changing every occurrence of a font could become a time-consuming task. Luckily, PowerPoint comes with a quick and easy tool to handle the heavy lifting for you. Here's how to use the Replace Fonts tool:
- From PowerPoint's ribbon, choose Home > Editing and click the down arrow next to Replace to view more options.
- From the Replace drop-down menu, choose Replace Fonts to open the Replace Font dialog box.
- From the Replace drop-down menu, choose the font you'd like to find and replace.
- From the With drop-down menu, choose your new font.
- Click the Replace button.
Just like that, you've replaced every instance of the original font!