When you create a list, there are several list styles you can use in RoboHelp: bullets, squares, lowercase alphabet, and numbers. But RoboHelp brings one more great feature: you can use images instead of bullets.
Create a List Style with Custom Images
- On the Project Manager pod, double-click your style sheet to open the Styles dialog box.
- Right-click List and choose New.
- Enter a name for the list style and press [enter].
- Click the Create a bulleted list button.
- Select the list images option.
- Click the browse button to open the Image dialog box.
- Select the image you want to use as a bullet and click OK.
- Then click the OK button to save your changes.
Apply an Image List Style
- Open or create a topic, and then create a regular bulleted list.
- Select the list.
- Right-click and choose Bullets and Numbering.
- Go to the Custom tab and select your list style in the left section.
- Click the OK button to apply your list.
Looking to learn RoboHelp? We offer a live, two-day online RoboHelp class once a month. Feel free to contact us to learn other ways to meet your RoboHelp training requirements.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.